I don't mean this in a selfish way. But my family is more important right now than my eggs even though I paid for a bunch. My mom called me crying today and her sister is dying, she had a massive heart attack and after the tests today they said there is nothing more they can do. Out of her past quad bypass she only has one working artery left. Well, I told my mom I would drive her to Minnesota so she can see her sister before she dies. We won't be back until Tuesday or Wednesday next week. My dilemma is that I have no one who knows what they're doing to take part of my eggs out of the bator on Thursday and put them in the hatcher, and make sure they are staying good and humid. If I did this on Wednesday before I leave will they be okay? Then all I'd have to do is have someone watch for the chicks to hatch, dry out and put them in the waiting brooder...Of course that would have to be my spastic best friend who makes a drama out of everything. So I not only am going to have to listen to her make a big scene about part of the chicks not hatching I am also going to be worrying about how my mom is doing during our trip up there and back as she also isn't in the best of health and this is going to drain her.