Update on : New to BYC. Desperately in need of Advice/Guidance

Rabi Gabriel

Chirping
Dec 28, 2020
IMG_20201230_134302.jpg
IMG_20201230_134356.jpg
IMG_20201230_134843.jpg
Pepper (his name) wounds are healing in speed whereas the huge patches at the back and under the wing are goin to take time. What should I feed him/her to not just heal but gain strength quickly & be warm during this cold.
[I'm grateful to all those who reached out to guide me.]

Last edited:
I would feed Pepper only chicken feed, no treats, that way all the nutrients Pepper needs will be the feed.
I'm not sure if u saw the previous post, there u can see pepper's wounds picture. According to that Should I at least give pepper vitamin p / multi vitmin (a pinch of multivit powder mixed in a tsp water) or just continue giving the chicken fed ??

I'm not sure if u saw the previous post, there u can see pepper's wounds picture. According to that Should I at least give pepper vitamin p / multi vitmin (a pinch of multivit powder mixed in a tsp water) or just continue giving the chicken fed ??
I didn’t see the previous post.
I’ll let others advise you on vitamins. The only additional supplements I give are electrolytes and I don’t think these are considered supplements.

I didn’t see the previous post.
I’ll let others advise you on vitamins. The only additional supplements I give are electrolytes and I don’t think these are considered supplements.
Here's the post [https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/new-to-byc-desperately-in-need-of-advice-guidance.1436150/ ] this happened recently .. Today I went to the vet showed the pics even asked him abt the supplement he suggested me to get Vitamin P drops frm a pharmacy (it's only available in this pharmacy the downside is that it's very far from my area)

Back
Top Bottom