UPDATE WITH PICS-Post #68: Ordering on Amazon.com. Have you?

Hundreds of orders - never a single one messed up and never paid a cent of shipping. I often put little items on my "wish list" that I don't mind waiting for, so if I want to buy something and its less than the $25 minimum for free shipping, I just add on another item from my wish list. Their communication is good (i.e. emails sent when order received and shipped), they usually provide tracking info on the shipment and the shipment always arrives on or BEFORE their estimated delivery date. Even if I don't end up buying from Amazon, I check almost everything I buy out there first because of the customer reviews. Many times I've ended up with a different product altogether after reading reviews on the first.

I have ordered a few things over the years and there has never been an issue with the products. I just got presents for the kids from A. Ebay on the other hand was a nightmare the first(and only) time I bought something.

I do take into consideration the ratings of the companies the items come from,and I do not buy items(new or used) from personal sellers on A.

OMG! Amazon is my FIRST stop shopping... especially for books, but for everything really. Did you know they allow the sale of hatching eggs?!?!? I even buy my music in digital format through amazon.

By far the best online shopping experience.... EVER!

I have order from them several times. I have always got my order when it came from Amazon directly. However, I have orders from one of their second party sources and never received my stuff, nor ever heard from the them.

Never had a problem with Amazon. Have used them for years. Fast shipping, lots of times you get free shipping, never an issue with returns and the very few problems were always handled quickly and very well. Actually just place an order with them this morning!

I once had a DVD sent from them and they received notification that it had been delivered it but never ended up in my PO box--I suspect someone in USPS picked it off and then sent delivered notice. At any rate, I contacted Amazon's customer service and they immediately sent another, no questions asked. Same is true of anything that arrives damaged, they immediately replaced it and allow you to return the damaged item at your convenience. BTW, I've noticed over the years they have begun shipping more stuff UPS and less through USPS, I suspect the above are partly the reasons for it. This year I asked for Amazon gift certificates since of late between my Kindle and mp3 player all my books and music are downloaded from them. Aaaah the Digit Age.

WOW!!! Thanks for the reviews everyone. Just about everything that I am looking for to decorate my chicken houses and coops is right there on Amazon. And the prices are low, low low and that is great! Sounds like Amazon.com will be my new shopping site. I may need an intervention after it's all over and done with.
gig.gif

Just about all our Christmas this year - his and mine - came from Amazon. Ordered from them several times in the past as well. Haven't been disappointed.

Have been shopping with Amazon for many years. Never had an issue or bad experience with the company. I use Window Shopper plug-in for Firefox ( comparison prices and item with other retailers on the internet ) and usually Amazon has the best price. Highly recommended and will continue to spend my money there...lol

Back
Top Bottom