* Updated * A Recent Loss In The Family. Nov. 28, 2008 (Almost 1 Year)

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my sweet boy Walker in April, he was hit by a car. My heart is still broke and I will always miss my special dog. It takes time but it will get easier for everyone in the family. To get another dog now would probably be too hard. I have two other dogs, and I had them before he died, but even now thinking of getting another one is out of the question.

I'm sorry, Tommy...
6.gif

So sorry for your loss.
hit.gif
I have a chi and would be devastated if she was hurt in any way let alone a d*** raccoon.
somad.gif

I too am so sorry for your loss...I KNOW exactly how you feel. We have 3 Chihuahua's. Tiki (hubbys), Teala (mine) and Rosita(Lissie's)

I'd die. These girls are my kids and we call Rosie our grand baby.
love.gif

We never let Tiki out unattended. Teala and Rosie never go outside. Sometimes on the porch on real nice days with us. We live in the country and I'm afraid of wild animals or even a hawk. My girls are all puppy pad trained and are Tea Cup Chihuahua's.

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for sharing with me. It is now exactly since Romeo's passing. Its been getting a little better for my mom but she still can't help but mention about him from day to day...

Just hope for the best.

But yes, thank you everyone

- Tommy

My brother just bought a new dog for himself but gave to us to raise to help ease my mom's missing. It seems to help quite a bit...

He is a Miniature Pincer. AKC registered.
Very cute.

Name: Royce
Born: August 18, 2008

Will get pictures up whenever possible

Today is exactly 1 month since Romeo's passing...

We all miss him dearly, especially me. Even though it has been 4 weeks, I miss his presence everytime I get home from somewhere, especially work and dinner...

I hope he is doing well in heaven...

_Tommy_

Back
Top Bottom