Updates on the last pages: Neighbor is threatening me and my chickens

Pics
I’m beating myself up so feel free to do the same.
I don't think any sincere person here would want to beat you up. We understand it was a mistake. Unfortunately, things like this happen. And while you can feel guilty to some degree, it was a mistake. We all make mistakes, some more costly than others. I'm so sorry you lost Fuzzy. He sounds like he was a great boy. :hugs

Meanwhile...
Screenshot_20210721-112802.png

I don't think any sincere person here would want to beat you up. We understand it was a mistake. Unfortunately, things like this happen. And while you can feel guilty to some degree, it was a mistake. We all make mistakes, some more costly than others. I'm so sorry you lost Fuzzy. He sounds like he was a great boy. :hugs
I had a feeling no one would vocalize beating me up. But I know people in my family, my sister and mom, will give me hell if they see me crying. I just wish I didn’t always have to learn things the hard way.

This is more an update to my flock but it never would have happened if all this wasn’t happening. I killed Fuzzy last night, and not in the humane way. I put a no crow collar on him that was too small for him and tightened it too much. I was embarrassed by his crowing and wanted to show the village I was willing to cooperate. He suffered for my stupidity. I’m beating myself up so feel free to do the same. But he was more than just a chicken to me. He was a source of comfort and I took his life to appease others. Not for a good reason. Not because I had to. But because I was stupid. I don’t know who else would understand but people here, and I didn’t feel like it needed a new thread. He was a good rooster. I really did love him.
Oh dear. :hugsForgive yourself, accidents happen.

This is more an update to my flock but it never would have happened if all this wasn’t happening. I killed Fuzzy last night, and not in the humane way. I put a no crow collar on him that was too small for him and tightened it too much. I was embarrassed by his crowing and wanted to show the village I was willing to cooperate. He suffered for my stupidity. I’m beating myself up so feel free to do the same. But he was more than just a chicken to me. He was a source of comfort and I took his life to appease others. Not for a good reason. Not because I had to. But because I was stupid. I don’t know who else would understand but people here, and I didn’t feel like it needed a new thread. He was a good rooster. I really did love him.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm crying with you... :-(

Back
Top Bottom