Upside down egg

acovey24

Chirping
Jun 16, 2015
Springlake, Texas
I started my second hatch a week ago today and I have not been candling, just turning until today. All are alive and moving except 1 which is clear. Anyways, I did candle prior to placing in the incubator but one egg I could not see the air cell so of course it is upside down. The embryo is moving around, on the opposite side of the air cell. Should I leave it be and be there to assist for hatch or is it possible to flip him right side up and still be okay? Thank you for any insight, learning as I go!

I started my second hatch a week ago today and I have not been candling, just turning until today. All are alive and moving except 1 which is clear. Anyways, I did candle prior to placing in the incubator but one egg I could not see the air cell so of course it is upside down. The embryo is moving around, on the opposite side of the air cell. Should I leave it be and be there to assist for hatch or is it possible to flip him right side up and still be okay? Thank you for any insight, learning as I go!
I would flip him back right side up.

I did, thank you! I hope he doesn't get confused come hatch time lol! He looks like he had moved towards the air cell
LOL. Some of them that were right from the start still confused.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom