URgent Muscovy with swollen face!

Pics
You have her on antibiotics right? She's been on them since Friday? This may take a while to resolve. I'd also put her on a probiotic human is fine because the antibiotic can cause tummy upset it kills good and bad bacteria.

Hope still hanging in there. She’s eating and drinking well. Her carunkles are a little pale, but I find she’s getting a little colour back in her face. she just finished her antibiotics today. I have been soaking her foot daily in warm epsom salt water. I have been putting polysporin on it as well. It is looking less swollen and a little better. What can I give her for anemia? I’m assuming that’s why her face is pale? Also she is still not walking is there some kind of physio I can do with her to strengthen her leg again, or should I just leave her and time will strengthen it?

Are you keeping her inside? Asking nice warm baths where she can swim around is great therapy . I wouldn’t bring her in from the cold an plop her in warm water then have to take her back outside. My Muscovy carnucles get pale when they aren’t laying. I am glad to hear she’s making progress sure hope she continues.

Back
Top Bottom