Utah!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Naztrain, Jan 12, 2007.

1. RedIII

RedIII Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2011
    Tooele, Utah
    Sasha, when do you go in for the verdict?

Believe it or not, building a fence was way more fun that I expected yesterday [​IMG] We've been wanting to put one in for a while. Now we just need to get the time and resources together to install a fence out to my BF's house, though that probably won't be for a little bit.

2. SashaT

SashaT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2012
    Northern Utah
    I got the job!!! :)

3. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Good Luck!

Sundance, what color was your Turken? I have some barred, white, and splash in lock down now.
    I will have some others that are going to be a surprise when they hatch, haven't been kept in separate pens. But she has a lot of Turkens.
    You need to have one or two of my turkens. I'm glad you said a little something about them, because it was a big something about them, that they do well in the winter too. I've heard that they do. I'm excited to have a couple for laying,,like I've said before, the eggs in the bator are very large.

RED..your babies are here! They are so pretty. I love the eyeliner on one of them, along with the nice top. They are chillin with my Polish in the grow out pen. Getting along just fine. :)
    Got my hug from that sweet Jill. What a nice gal, stopping along the way with chickens. Lisa on one end of the state, and Jill at the other. How lucky are we?

Red, give me a call when you are close to getting to my place. See ya.

4. Cynthia12

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now they will find out how lucky they are they chose you!!

5. Cynthia12

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Dalooras, your baby is on her way to you. Hope you like the looks of her as much as I do, and, my DH always makes comments on those Wheatens. They are pretty.

6. sundancenbare

sundancenbare Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2012
    Taylorsville Utah
    I just put my Araucana Eggs in lockdown. They are so hard to hatch who know if any of those will hatch. I talked to the cream legbar breeder they said too bad so sad and are not going to send me any more eggs. The frizzle Americana and sizzle eggs are being replaced. Eds quail and the chicks I hatched earlier are now running loose in the yard they are so cute all buds, They go into the coop together at night, I'll be putting the polish and showgirls out with them soon. The sizzle breeders are also going to send me some show quality silkie eggs. The white girl that won at the fair was so pretty I want to add a couple of really good quality silkies to my flock,

7. sundancenbare

sundancenbare Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2012
    Taylorsville Utah
    Awsome congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

8. Whittni

Whittni Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Southern Utah
    [​IMG]
    I love my little rooster Otis :)

9. RedIII

Nov 30, 2011
    Tooele, Utah
    YAY Sasha!! Way to go! [​IMG] Now you must convert them to chickenses!

Sundance, I hope your hatch goes well! And how rotten of them to blow you off on the Legbar eggs [​IMG] I wouldn't do business with them again, myself. I hope you get lots of pretty little Araucanas to make up for it.

Cynthia, I'm glad I get to see one of my chicken friends tonight [​IMG] Sad I didn't get to meet Hattie, though. Another time, perhaps.

10. RedIII

Nov 30, 2011
    Tooele, Utah
    He is beautiful! Did you say already what breed he is, and I missed it?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by