Utah!

i picked up 6 eggs to put under my broody bantam. Any guesses.

Those are beautiful, I hope one day I have a broody, I think it would be fun to try to hatch some of my own. Good luck! Your little Silkies at my house are doing awesome, they are starting to get some cool colors coming through. I'll have to get some new photo's for you.

ok guys I am sprung finally. 8 days is a very long stay, I still need to place my button quail and they are free if anyone wants them. I do have a very nice terrarium for them but I would have to charge for it. I also have some brooders if anyone is interested. Everyone thanks so much for all you private wishes it meant a lot. Feeling tons better but still a bit weak

YAY!!!! so glad you are out and better!!

That is too abd about those eggs, dang! They are so pretty! I have a love hate relationship with shipped eggs. Hate mostly right now
hmm.png

HUGE Ditto!!! Shipped eggs are demoralizing, lol, that's why I finally ordered the Wheaten Marans chicks, I couldn't stand the thought of only getting one or 2 when I want a flock!!

Glad you are doing better, too, Brad, yikes, sounds like more than something simple though!!

Okay...looking for another chicken train, lol... the little legbar cockerel still needs to make it's way to sphinx, and I have a few more SFH chicks for joybells... DH has been going to Ogden kind of often recently, but not sure when his next trip is going to be...

On that note, there are still a couple SFH chicks not spoken for, anyone here want one before I put them on craigslist or KSL?? This weekend I've had hatching my last group of olive egger, bantam easter egger and easter egger chicks for this year, there's also a couple F2 olive eggers in there... anyone interested in them??

I wanted to try something different, and since this bantam is really hyper and protective i thought what the heck, Pheasant eggs. Sorry Lisa and Cynthia, it was a mean trick. I knew the green and blue would get you. The greens and blue are Alaska Snow Pheasants (Alaska has no pheasant's). The cream are Lady Amherst.

Okay...looking for another chicken train, lol... the little legbar cockerel still needs to make it's way to sphinx, and I have a few more SFH chicks for joybells... DH has been going to Ogden kind of often recently, but not sure when his next trip is going to be...

Hi Daloorashens!!
frow.gif

I would have been thrilled to take that cute Legbar cockerel to Sphinx's had it made it down to Casa's on Friday. Lol... I made it out to Red's place before the trip was over that day.

Don't earmark him for the pot yet, my friend
hugs.gif
. I'm making a run to Pawtraitart at the end of the month (chicken train if anybody needs anything from her!!!). If someone can get him (them, but I'm not sure where Joybells lives) close to the interstate junction, I'd be happy to nab him (them) on my way back to Utah.

Think birdguy had some relative that was running down into Utah (ugh... can't remember
he.gif
).

Last edited:
YAY!!!! so glad you are out and better!!

HUGE Ditto!!! Shipped eggs are demoralizing, lol, that's why I finally ordered the Wheaten Marans chicks, I couldn't stand the thought of only getting one or 2 when I want a flock!!

Glad you are doing better, too, Brad, yikes, sounds like more than something simple though!!

On that note, there are still a couple SFH chicks not spoken for, anyone here want one before I put them on craigslist or KSL?? This weekend I've had hatching my last group of olive egger, bantam easter egger and easter egger chicks for this year, there's also a couple F2 olive eggers in there... anyone interested in them??
Totally new, what is a SFH?

Hi Daloorashens!!:frow

I would have been thrilled to take that cute Legbar cockerel to Sphinx's had it made it down to Casa's on Friday.  Lol... I made it out to Red's place before the trip was over that day.

Don't earmark him for the pot yet, my friend :hugs .  I'm making a run to Pawtraitart at the end of the month (chicken train if anybody needs anything from her!!!).  If someone can get him close to the interstate junction, I'd be happy to nab him on my way back to Utah.

Think birdguy had some relative that was running down into Utah and (ugh... can't remember :he , but someone mentioned they might be going to Sphinx's to visit).

Yes I think Birdguy's folks may bring him to me this week--then I can get him to Sphinx... Mesha you could see if Sphinx had a way to get the SFH to Joy? or I could keep them here if she was going to be around here? Sphinx you going to SLC anytime soon?

Gary, that was a mean trick. Pheasant lay blue and green eggs, seriously? I want Alaska Snow pheasant, sheesh! That is totally cool!

If I am scarce int he next two weeks, I am still here and kicking lol, I don't leave this page too often, but we have graduation coming and dances, and ceremonies, and honors breakfasts and soccer games, and family coming, and on and on. Everynight through the 29th has at least two things going on so i hope I do not get to behind.

Cynthia, I can't believe your OE did that, I am so sorry, dang it! I hope you get some more olive eggs soon. I hate it when they go by way of the dog.

Back
Top Bottom