Vacation and ducks; what do you do?

Come be my neighbour :p

We had the same problem for 3 weeks and no other option then let someone live in our house.
Missing windows, totally trashed, a week to clean his rubbish and get the marihuanna smell out of the house ; but atleast the ducks were taken care of. Sort of.
Well more then when there was nothing.
They were alive.
I guess that is what we do it for.

next time; I allways wanted to go to U.S.A... we trade.. atleast then I have someone who knows about ducks :p
It sounds a lot like children secretly... the worries you have to leave them in other persons hands

I don’t really have anyone who’d be willing to check on them either. I can maybe pay someone if it comes down to that.[/QUOTE said:
Here's the bottom line: What do your ducks mean to you? Pay a friend or family member a good rate so that you don't have to worry about your birds. Also, because you are paying, walk them through the entire process and show them specifically how you expect them to care for the birds. Its more than a favor to have to ask someone to take care of ducks.

I just got back from a week away. My brother and his boyfriend watched my house ducks and dog for the first time. I was nervous at first but they sent pictures of happy alive ducks, and of my always miserable dog. I'm so glad it worked out, and they enjoyed the ducks so much.

Back
Top Bottom