Vaccines

What religion doesnt allow vaccines? Just wondering...

The Amish, for one. Check the exemptions your state allows. My state allows all three (thank God): religious, medical, philosophical. I just signed a form at the school that we were not vaxing due to philosophical reasons. It was simple and I only got a little flak from the secretary.

There is a push by the vaccine manufacturers to get the exemptions outlawed.
somad.gif

What religion doesnt allow vaccines? Just wondering...

You actually can't be compelled to explain how or why your religion doesn't allow them. For me, "my" beliefs, which are personal to me and gleaned from my religious interpretation of holy text, is that our bodies are not to be contaminated with chemicals. As well, there are aborted fetal cells in one vaccine, and monkey DNA in another. Therefore, it is against MY religion to put chemicals in my child that destroy the brain (like aluminum) and destroy the immune system.

*disclaimer: my 7 year old son was vaccine injured at 18 months and now is diagnosed with autism. I was a staunch supporter of vaccines until my experience. I am now a staunch supporter of parents rights in determining medical care for their child, which is also a part of my religious interpretation of my holy texts.

The Amish, for one. Check the exemptions your state allows. My state allows all three (thank God): religious, medical, philosophical. I just signed a form at the school that we were not vaxing due to philosophical reasons. It was simple and I only got a little flak from the secretary.

There is a push by the vaccine manufacturers to get the exemptions outlawed
You are so lucky to have all 3 available. Those of us with only 2, know that your child has to almost die (or have a dead sibling) before the medical exemption will be allowed. Even after my sons reaction, the doctor wouldn't grant me a medical exemption.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom