Vampires??? This was in my news today...

Quote:
Maybe if you crossed a male vampire with a female zombie they'd be zompires, and a female vampire with a male zombie would be a vambie.

I see a movie here somewhere...

And you just gave away your $250 billion dollar plans.....

Oh, someone with more patience and a less finely honed sense of the ridiculous than I can make that one.

I heard of this happening a couple times. These people need some help.
roll.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I was just told by another friend here in florida that there was a guy a few weeks back that did the same thing to some else. The vampire rein has begun. Time for me to move. Im think australia. You never hear of anything bad happening there. lol

maybe too drunk to report news?? hehehehe

Quote:
is florida...she'll get a few months top and probation...sad but true...the things we see here!!!

You should know by now. Once they plead insanity it doent matter. Florida always lets them go after that! She will get an over night and be out on bond tomorrow....

Quote:
is florida...she'll get a few months top and probation...sad but true...the things we see here!!!

You should know by now. Once they plead insanity it doent matter. Florida always lets them go after that! She will get an over night and be out on bond tomorrow....

If ever there was a time for "vigilante justice", this would be one of those times!

There's obsession
There's opression
Then there's possession

That chick looks evil ....

Quote:

Pleading insanity is no ticket out the door. Never has been. An insanity plea is not anything quite so simple or easy to get.

It is the rarest used plea in the US - used in something like .01% of legal cases. And even more rarely is it won.

How long will the person be in jail? It depends on the details of the crime. The news doesn't include enough information to tell what she could be charged with.,

The DA may be limited as to what he can charge her with. I think they will be trying to get her charged with as much as possible.

It's possible that it could be handled as a hate crime. And it's also possible that if it involved biting, that special charges can be brought (because of aids and all).

Since this was a really severe attack of an elderly person, I think the DA is going to work very hard to make this stick to her for a long time.

Possibilities - assault, aggravated assault (I don't think attempted murder is possible), due to the biting, possibly grievous bodily harm(not sure how that works in florida).

And I think since the bites are disfiguring and require intense treatment, more charges may be possible - both civil and criminal. Someone will have to help the victim, because he's homeless and probably can't afford a good lawyer. He'll get a freebie, but I hope it's someone really good.

He also may not wish to prosecute. He's a helpless person - older, homeless and physically disabled. He'll have to think about what other harm could be done to him if he prosecutes. No one is likely to be there if her or any of her crazy pals decide to take revenge.

My guess is that the guy needs more than anything - donations for after care, ongoing doctor visits, medical supplies, some sort of advocate to stick up for his rights, possibly a one way ticket out of that neighborhood, and a good many other things.

By this time of year, the last quarter of the year, most community organizations are out of funds and can't provide any help (these days it's probably more like June that they're out). He may need things like soap and toothpaste, too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom