Vegetarians ( and Vegans ) Thread!!!

Oh dear! Looking at that post and your avatar, Kevin 565 - did your cat eat your fishes? (I agree, by the way, that some animals need to eat meat - and we are still watching the dogs very closely for signs of deficiencies. But so far, so good.)
Luckily the cats have never bothered any of my fish. They seem to be content with their weekly tilapa so far.

Does anybody have any vegan cheese suggestions? Preferably ones that are meltable.

Does anybody have any vegan cheese suggestions? Preferably ones that are meltable.

Daiya Mozzarella style shreds is the best we've found - but keep in mind that most of them are really, really bad! I developed a taste for that one fairly quickly. And it does melt. Earth Fare and Whole Foods carry it.

frow.gif
I have been a vegetarian for 7 years for the health of me and the welfare of animals.

:highfive: Thanks. Why did you become a Vegetarian?
The main reason is it grosses me out, I don't see a difference between species, to me it's like others are eating the same meat I'm made of, I see muscle, blood and arteries, and the worse is chicken skin.

The second reason was because animals I helped raised as a kid were butchered, I thought of many as my friends as a kid, than I was forced to eat it.

The third reason is a moral issue, I don't feel comfortable having animals die so I can live, especially with food being so easy to obtain. If things go bad and I have no other choice than we shall see.

frow.gif
I have been a vegetarian for 7 years for the health of me and the welfare of animals.

What a cool website! Great photos, fun captions - just for that I wish we hadn't just stocked up on soap. I think I'll remember you when we need some again or when I need a birthday gift. It is too bad you are all the way across the country; shipping charges will probably be pretty serious.

Back
Top Bottom