Vegetarians ( and Vegans ) Thread!!!

It's defiantly still tasty without the cheese in it. Many vegans make that dish without any dairy.

I have another question for the vegetarians. I love meat sandwiches, so I am wondering what do you all eat in place of a meat sandwich? What's your substitution?

I just use lots of cheese
tongue.png

I went to WalMart on yesterday evening to buy a few vegetarians items and I was disappointed that WalMart didn't have a larger selection of things to choose from. Now I understand why many of you have suggested shopping in other ethnic stores (Asian, Indian, etc.) I was able to pick up a few things.

Amy's Light & Lean Spaghetti Italiano Bowl ( I tried this last night and it was delicious.) :drool
Amy's Enchilada Verde Whole Meal
Morning Star Farm Veggie Burger
Morning Star Farm Grillers Prime Veggie Burgers
Morning Star Farm Veggie Corn Dogs

I read the ingredients on the Smart Deli products and I had to look those up last night . ~

wheat gluten
carrageenan
xanthan gum
guar gum
soy lecithin

I noticed the Morning Star Farm products were made with sugar and I am trying to stay away from sugar.

This is definitely a learning experience. And I like it ! =D

I went to WalMart on yesterday evening to buy a few vegetarians items and I was disappointed that WalMart didn't have a larger selection of things to choose from. Now I understand why many of you have suggested shopping in other ethnic stores (Asian, Indian, etc.) I was able to pick up a few things.
Amy's Light & Lean Spaghetti Italiano Bowl ( I tried this last night and it was delicious.)
droolin.gif

Amy's Enchilada Verde Whole Meal
Morning Star Farm Veggie Burger
Morning Star Farm Grillers Prime Veggie Burgers
Morning Star Farm Veggie Corn Dogs
I read the ingredients on the Smart Deli products and I had to look those up last night . ~
wheat gluten
carrageenan
xanthan gum
guar gum
soy lecithin
I noticed the Morning Star Farm products were made with sugar and I am trying to stay away from sugar.

This is definitely a learning experience. And I like it !
big_smile.png

Yum
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom