Vermont

M, I'll run out and candle them tonight when it gets dark. They're so dark I'll have to wait till it's night to even begin to be able to see in there. Baking, sounds like you are going to be running around like crazy!

Coworks of husband just bought 3 doz eggs - so I won't have anything to sell !!! I've never got the consistency on organic lotion good enough to sell to strangers ....

Your goat's milk is what must make yours creamy ....

If I have a good work schedule - I will still come - it is Fri or Sat ???

Oh darn I'm gonna have to miss it, rats! This is the first Friday I've had to work in months, too :( Well darn. Hope you both have fun! Baking, I'll grab my ducklings from you and bring your chicks next time we get together.

Look who came this morning! Pyxis unfortunately they wouldn't let me add any to the order but once I figure out if I have any extra females I will let you know, and of course they didn't mark the females in any way :(

I am still having trouble doing anything during classic working hourse M-F from 9 to 5 ish - so I don't know why I thought this was Saturday .....

But - on a fun Note - Bakin I have another really good book for you to Beta read if you will leave some nice feedback - no pay on this one - it is basically done - but a free good book - right up your alley ! :)

Back
Top Bottom