Vermont

Oh it was COLD !!!!

All my chickies are doing well - so that is good..... I do have to get a new tarp - the guineas like to fly up and walk all over the top - ripping it all up ... any ideas how I can break them of that ? Especially when I am not out there all the time ????

I got a lead on a barred duck ! for you - interested ???

Whoott !!! Got my first Olive Egg today ! That means it is a daughter of Colo - my special rooster and super hardy bloodline :)

I have a new EE to bred with him this spring to get another olive egger layer ... so now I have green, olive, brown, dark brown and white :)

Woo! Congrats! I still need an olive egger, lol. If I can finally get some welsummers this year to put with the CCLs I should be able to create some for myself. Is it nice and dark? Colo's such a good boy, and I'm still amazed that he even hatched.

He is still a perfect gentleman to me and the hens !!!!

Yes- it is like military issue olive colored !!!! So cool.

Mille Fleur d'uccle rooster - free to a good home! Located near Springfield, VT.

Oh - I'll take him!!!

But I can't come out right now - we are getting a nice snow today ! and I have some town meetings and such tomorrow ....

Would the weekend for you ?? how old is he - he looks like a young fellow ?

I'll even trade you some snack crackers for him :)

M, are you wanting to go over there Tuesday? I have to pick up two Muscovy ducks in Springfield anyway. Or perhaps we can meet and carpool on the weekend.

Last edited:
I have a meeting that starts at 4:30 pm and goes until 6 or so ... I can't miss it ....

If you are going over there - can you arrange a pick up ? Are you going to the same person or a different one ? If different - I can pay for a good chunk of gas - so even your part is mostly paid for .... She hasn't gotten back to me yet - giving the ok ... but I assume she will check in soon ....

Aren't we meeting with Bakin in the evening ? If you go earlier you can just hand the little boy to me then :)

No clue if it's the same person, we should ask XD My person might meet me tomorrow in Rutland but if they can't I have to go over there anyway so I wondered if you might want to go together and split the gas. This weekend would be fine if you can't do it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom