vertigo--results "Meneire's disease"

DH has it, and has for probably 30 or more years. But strange as it sounds, his is caused by sugar. The Dr. said that some people, as they got older, the chemenical(sp) they use to process the sugar to white does some thing to the inner ear, if he eats a lot of sugar he gets so dizzy he can't walk, cut off the sugar for a month or so and he's back to normal(or as normal as he can be) so how much sugar are you eating, try it and see if that helps you, i know it was a life saver for us esp since when it started he was a truck driver, & would have to pull off the road until everything eased up. marrie we still keep dramaine in my purse

Humm. i feel I should give up sugar...mmm..mmm.mmh. but i don't WANT to. I gave up the wheat, and most all good things come wraped in wheat. But I have always suspected sugar...sniff, c-a-n-d-y c-o-r-n ... Okay after Christmas, I'll give it up.
I know you are right.

Gretch, everytime I gaze into your eyes I get vertigo... do I need meds?

great, now I have to wait for her to log back in tomorrow to smack the crap out of me.
barnie.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I just woke up from a nap and it's yucky.

i don't have the strength boyd to smack ya but i'll let my little girls who are gearin up for trick or treating in their witches costumes to whack ya with their brooms.

thank Heaven for grandma's.

hugs,
g

all i have to say is......... waa.

I saw the ENT today (The first ENT office said booked until Dec. and I said, but I have vertigo and they said ok, how about in 2 weeks? ....uh no.)

Not many ENT's have you noticed or is it my geographical area? anyway....

This guy shook my head and asked me if I was dizzy? uh... yeah.... i was dizzy before you started.
lol.png

So more tests-- dizzy tests-- cold air blasts --- monitoring my head and eyes and such to come this next wed....and then it takes 3 days to read the test... so then i see the dr. on the following mon. 16th? to go over the results.

in the mean time he told me...it's going to be hard for you...take more of the motion meds and basically have my mom help me tend to things because I am not handling this well.

sad.png

so if you wonder where i've been... layin propped up on a cushy chair for hours and hours and hours....

hugs,
gretch

Back
Top Bottom