Very random question, but how fast can you type?

Fierlin1182

powered-flight
8 Years
Aug 26, 2011
I'm always getting weird stares from people in the library around me, because I apparently type inhumanely fast. I always use the excuse that I've had a lot of practise.
lol.png

One friend of mine in particular never fails to be astounded when I start typing on BYC or some other site.

RANDOM USELESS TRIVIA:

The typewriter was invented in 1808 with Mark Twain being
credited as the first author to type his manuscript.

I've never timed myself, but my husband makes 'clicking' sounds to imitate my typing while he's in the office. He says its insanely weird fast and then I switch screens and continue on another screen so his head starts spinning.

Though I do have to tell him to slow down in speaking as I'm typing what he's saying... I hate that I type letters for him, and his resume. He goes off on random tangents like I can scroll back through, edit something and jump RIGHT back to where he left off. I'm not super woman.

Quote:
lol.png
I get told I do that all the time as well. Usually my BYC schedule begins in the morning with 10+ tabs. I scare the people around me
lau.gif

Gee, I don't know how many words I can do per minute. I can type a lot of stuff without looking at my fingers.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom