Very Rare ~~ Breeding Pr of Barred Hollands

GracieMae

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Barnesville
Up for your consideration today, I have a breeding pr of very Rare Barred Hollands.Contrary to its name, the Barred Holland Chicken was actually developed in New Jersey during the 1930s. The Holland Chicken was developed as an excellent dual purpose bird during a time when white eggs were rare and popular in the United States.

The Barred Holland Chicken is a very rare breed and availability may be limited, but they are great layers of large white eggs and they make superb a superb backyard breed. This breed forages well, is calm and pretty hardy in the winter time. They will go broody and are good setters, and they bear confinement well. In fact the Barred Holland Chicken is known to be an extremely adaptable bird to almost any environment. They have cheerful personalities and when available are a great choice for your backyard or barnyard chicken collection.

When I purchased my flock, I was told that they were less than 4 known flocks in the US. My farm is NPIP certified Ga # 1094, and we are members and proud to be in good standings with the APA and many more associations

Don't miss out on the opportunity to aquire such a rare commodity to add to your own backyard flock.
Thanks for looking and good luck.

Shipping will be 85.00 for overnight express
Payments to be made via paypal within 24 hrs of auctions end.

Back
Top Bottom