Video about Missoula Chicken War

Hahaha, what was that line? Something like ""I had a chicken who was injured by a dog, and I ate her. She was delicious"

That is really funny. I didn't think people on either side supported their cases very well in that short clip. City and country = problems... self sufficency... explain a bit please.

Has anybody here been to Missoula?

I have. A city? Yeah, it's a city. But it's not like L.A. or San Fran. One line was something like.. "People move to the city to get away from the country". Having been there, Missoula is still country. Just 'cause you have a tiny air port, walmart and taco bell doesn't make you a giant metoropolis requiring citizens to be ruled with an iron fist.

I'd support no roos, 'cause they can be noisy. I'd also support a max hen count of 10. Any more restrictions than that and you're just being mean to your fellow citizen.

Quote:
You mean.... there's other towns out there like Hugo, Oklahoma?
ep.gif

Quote:
The dog partially ate the chicken, but apparently it was still alive. I don't go eating animals that have already been eaten off of. Just not my thing... it would have been different if she said the dog killed it (suffocation or some other injury that didn't cause skin breakage) so she ate it, I could understand that.

The chicken and the skater dude was the best part of it!

That kid with the squinty eyes was scary. He seemed very worried about what would happen when the city and country collide.

Portland, Oregon is a Major city. Lots of chickens. It isn't Anarchy yet. I can't believe people could have anything against chickens. I can't imagine living somewhere that I couldn't have my ladies.

Until I watched the video, I didn't know that people moved to the city to get away from farm animals. I had some crazy idea it was to be near jobs and conveniences, but what do I know? I keep chickens and spread disease.

Back
Top Bottom