Virgin Mary chicken?

Is it fertile?

• Yes

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
Pics
Some roosters do squat, it depends on the rooster.
The one here will squat for me but not my husband, but i'm the food lady and he's a total girl when it comes to the food lady. :)
Alright everyone I think that we have finally figured out the mystery!! I have incubated the eggs and there was no development.
And even though our tiny 7 month old Buff hasn’t laid yet, she finally squatted for us today and I’ve heard that roos do not squat!

Does that’s solve it???:fl

I’m honestly hoping so because if she was a roo, my husband was going to get more chickens and we don’t need anymore!:lau

Well then mystery unsolved:lau the chicken is question started squatting for my husband (the treat guy) but will not squat for me! Oh no haha I guess only time will tell! Thanks everyone for following up on this post:love

Well then mystery unsolved:lau the chicken is question started squatting for my husband (the treat guy) but will not squat for me! Oh no haha I guess only time will tell! Thanks everyone for following up on this post:love
At 7 months, even as a slow maturing individual, it would still be crowing were it male ;)

Back
Top Bottom