Virginia

Ha
All,

I've got up to 12 pure Svarthona chicks and 6 Swedish Bluebar x Svarthona (so blue or black with green eggs) hatching this weekend. I'm in Virgina. Local pickup only. PM me if you are interested. I can vaccinate if required.

I also have hatching eggs.
Have our hands full right now. Ducks are messy! Lol

Hi All!

I'm from Charlottesville :)

I have been looking for the following breeds, Lavendar Orpington, Dominique's, Polish, Brahma, Faverolles, Ameracauna, Wyandotte variety.

I don't want to place a huge order of one breed. I would like my flock to stay under 15-20 birds so I would like some different things. If you have or know anyone with chicks or young pullets, pm me!!! :) I am willing to drive a ways for certain things lol!

Thank you!!!

Dinwiddie County here. In March we went to TSC for horse feed, and came back with 10 chicks....never had chickens before. Now we have 44...addictive aren't they...lol?

Last edited:
Hay yall! I'M in abingdon virginia! Just moved back home after living in California for a few years(nightmare). Just got back into chickens...whew hew! I have orpington and rhoad island red for layers. I also have a few ayam cemani chicks and incubating malaysian serama eggs. So...i am in the market for tiny show quality malaysian seramas and pure bred ayams.got my eyes on the blue/gold partidge brahmas to (wish list)! Love my chickens!

Back
Top Bottom