VPBA Show in Doswell, VA

Quote:
Not a problem...molting birds killing my entries

At this time of year, I think they should have a special class just for the ones that are molting! The majority of mine are either molting or broody....if this keeps up, I will have to start buying eggs to eat..........
hmm.png

Quote:
Not a problem...molting birds killing my entries

At this time of year, I think they should have a special class just for the ones that are molting! The majority of mine are either molting or broody....if this keeps up, I will have to start buying eggs to eat..........
hmm.png

lol...i agree...have about 7 broody too!!! some molting so bad they look like hatchery stock!! you need to swing by...might have 1 or 2 you might like...did a head count this morning as i cleaned baby brooders and pens...81 little ones...so mych for being under a hundred total for winter!!!

Quote:
hmm.png

lol...i agree...have about 7 broody too!!! some molting so bad they look like hatchery stock!! you need to swing by...might have 1 or 2 you might like...did a head count this morning as i cleaned baby brooders and pens...81 little ones...so mych for being under a hundred total for winter!!!

Well - you sure have my attention Bob!! How old and what color are the ones that you are referring to? Are you home on Friday or when would suit you for me to come by?

Last edited:
Quote:

Well - you sure have my attention Bob!! How old and what color are the ones that you are referring to? Are you home on Friday or when would suit you for me to come by?

Oh crap i didn't know u were gonna give me a quiz!! :) i would have studied!!!!
Believe splash, blue maybe a black...work friday...off today and saturday

Quote:

Oh crap i didn't know u were gonna give me a quiz!! :) i would have studied!!!!
Believe splash, blue maybe a black...work friday...off today and saturday

I need a black pullet .are you bring any to the show to sell ?

YEAH! This sounds like fun.
But, what is "VPBA"?
I haven't even tried to master all of the codes used on here. When I see someone talking about their BRB/PBJ x PDQ/ABC I just skim down to see the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom