Wade Jeane French black copper marans eggs -photos

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We have been blessed with some beautiful Black Copper Marans (feathered legs, French standard) we bought as one day olds from Copper King on this board. These are Wade Jeane line, C-1. All of the flock are feathered and produce feathered babies. Egg coloring has been wonderful.

Here's a picture of some of the flock:

8875_nancymaran.jpg

We breed toward the anticipated standards....the French standards for Black Copper Marans. Our breeding flock meets these standards. For this auction, you will receive a minimum of 8 eggs and more if they are available the day of shipping.
We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well. We only ship within the continental US.

We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above
Please pm me if you are interested in buying some BCM hatching eggs as I'd be glad to help you.

Here are baby pics:
8875_babymarans.jpg

I'll be glad to post more pictures or make them please let me know.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited:
Come on people Bargain has great stuff. I have gotten several shipments of eggs from her. She packages great and sends the package right on out.The eggs are great and the chicks that i have hatched are very lively. I totaly recomend her eggs. I just got eggs from her and if I had room I would get these. If I can sell all the chicks I have now I might even get these if they are still here. Come on Floks Spring is right around the corner. You will regret it if you don't at least try to get these. Nancy I will be talking with you soon. God bless you and all your's. P.S. I hope your hands are doing better. Maybe this warm weather will help. Take care, Dave:cool:

Would love to get some eggs from you, but wouldn't be ready to take them for another two weeks. Would it be possible for me to get eggs from you then?

Thanks,
Jessi

Heading for bed..if by some miracle I win your wonderful eggs I will send a paypal as soon as I am off work tomorrow afternoon (Thursday). Fingers and toes are crossed. I LOVE your birds.
smile.png
YourLinkGoesHere

Quote:
Jessi, just let me know when you are ready and I'd love to help you with some beautiful eggs and babies to be.

You can pm me here .

THanks and have a blessed day.

and Dave thanks for the lovely comments...they are so appreciated.

And good luck to all the bidders. We will be taking orders on an ongoing basis with these eggs, so please let me know if our small farm can help you.
Thanks and have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom