Walker's Indian Runner Tribe

@Miss Lydia - Thank you! c:

@QuackSpeak - I have the same problem. I'm scared to put anything in there because 1) they might eat it 2) their poop might be too much for it and 3) it might be poisonous.

Yeah, I was thinking of putting grass in, bc I know it's not poisonous. But I'm afraid they would demolish it (Through poop or appetite
tongue.png
)

@QuackSpeak - Do you mean regular grass? I was thinking of ornamental grasses because they get taller and look nice. But maybe a bush or tree would be better.

Edit: I've gotta find something to plant in there lol because the ducks seem to like the little garden I put out front. They lay next to the fence.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say sorry for being absent from the site for awhile. When I heard about the move, I kinda just took a break. That being said, the ducklings are now seven weeks old! They are so big and beautiful!

I do have some sad news though, I decided to leave them at my grandma's house. So they are still there. I just couldn't find it in me to take them away from their big pen only to cramp them in my room. But it's not so bad, last week I drove to my grandma's house to visit them.

I have a question though, when can I switch from chick feed to an adult chicken feed? And if I'm still feeding chicken feed, will they still need niacin supplements?

Hey good to see you back,
Boy that would have been rough on you all having them in your room. [Not to mention Phew Whee] I am sure they are very happy at your grandmas.

Why not switch to an all flock feed now that way they can stay on it through their entire lives unless you eventually switch to layer but layer comes at around 17 weeks old so they have a while yet. All flock has better formulation to ducks than just plain ole chicken feed.

On your next visit how about some pics.

@Miss Lydia - Oh yeah, that wasn't an option lol!

As for feed I think I'm gonna have to switch to an all flock feed. Although my TSC is the only place that carries one. Its the purina all flock, but I believe it is for chicks and baby ducks. Is that ok?

I took some pictures this time lol (working on uploading them).

Aren't they so pretty. I would still like a few F/W in my collection lol
and they look all grown up too. amazing how fast they get there.

Yes Purina Flock Raiser can be fed from hatch till end of their lives.

Back
Top Bottom