Walker's Indian Runner Tribe

@QuackSpeak - It's really not that bad.

Hocus, female: Bigger black duck with white on her chest
Pocus, female: smaller black duck
Hershey, male: small chocolate
Kisses, female: chocolate with white dot on her head
Fawn/white #1, female: darker face marking.
Fawn/white #2, female: lighter face marking
Blue #1, female: slightly fluffier then the other.
Blue #2, female: not as fluffy, possibly will be the one named Disco.

It's good you can tell them apart! Mine are easy.

Duck #1 (Maybe known as Ellie): Yellow
Duck #2: Black

lol.png

@QuackSpeak - I guess so haha!

Today there was some progress, everyone came up and interacted with my hand except Kisses and Hocus. I have even been christened, Disco pooped in my hand haha. At least she waited until after she had had been sleeping on it for awhile. Disco, Hershey, Pocus and the other blue duck all had a turn sleeping on it.

@QuackSpeak - I guess so haha!

Today there was some progress, everyone came up and interacted with my hand except Kisses and Hocus. I have even been christened, Disco pooped in my hand haha. At least she waited until after she had had been sleeping on it for awhile. Disco, Hershey, Pocus and the other blue duck all had a turn sleeping on it.

Lol! I've been pooped on too
1f648.png
. It's good that all of yours are so social! And they trusted you and went to sleep! Mine would nod off, PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP, eyes close, PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP! Are yours like that too? Do you think they imprinted on you?

@QuackSpeak - Yeah mine do that sometimes. It helps if you sit there long enough your arm falls asleep and you can't move it lol then they don't wake up as much. I'm not so sure they imprinted on me although they do cry when they're alone.

@QuackSpeak - Yeah mine do that sometimes. It helps if you sit there long enough your arm falls asleep and you can't move it lol then they don't wake up as much. I'm not so sure they imprinted on me although they do cry when they're alone.

Sounds like ours are in the same mind set. They don't like to be alone, but not imprinted, either. Mine came a day too late for that; I think the window of imprinting is 24-48 hours? Not entirely sure on that though.

Quick update! Everyone is doing fine, I took some pictures with my grandmother's nice camera but forgot to put them on my computer! So, I'll get those pretty soon.

Named the two fawn/whites and the last blue duck. The fawn/whites are Daisy Mae and Daphne, my grandma picked those names out. And I named the last blue duck Aurora :)

Edit: Bonus! Here's my dog Beau, he seems to like them and he watches over them!

Last edited:
hePa6pr.png

(Caution: Image heavy!)

I took some photos of the tribe in celebration of them turning a week old today! I can't believe it's already
been a week and they are growing so fast! I love them so much! Since it's a special day they
are getting some extra treats and a dip in the pool. I apologize for them being a little messy, it was
right after breakfast!

In order, top to bottom: Pocus, Hershey, Disco, Kisses, Aurora, Daisy Mae, Hocus, & Daphne!

I discovered that Aurora has a black dot on her foot, so that makes it a lot easier to tell her from Disco now! Daisy Mae
and Daphne are courageous little things, they're always the first to check stuff out. Unfortunately, that also
means they're the first to get into trouble, haha! Everyone else sort of minds their own business at the moment,
but I'm sure with a little more play time (and a little more bribing with food!) they will come around.

That's not all the pics!
You can check out the rest HERE!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom