Want Buff Orpingtons & marans in MS

Sabrinainmiss

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 23, 2007
Gothenburg, Nebraska
I am looking for a few Buff Orps & Marans in north Ms area. Would prefer older chicks (12 weeks to a year old). I live close to Grenada, Oxford, Memphis areas. Will travel short distance.

How many Buffs you looking for, I have a few 4-5 wk old pullets , but wouldn't want to part with all. Also have a couple of Barred rock pullets would part with. Let me know. I live outside Coldwater.Trade days is coming up in June here, you may want to try there if your looking for a flock>>>>just an idea.

I just want want 2-3, but need them a little older due to the fact they would be with older chickens and would need to fend for themselves. When and where is the tradedays and do they have an assortment of chickens? I just love the orps but have not been able to find any that are not babies.

Not exactly sure on the weekend of Trade Days(neighbor mentioned it the other day), but it's located on hwy 306 and hwy51 in coldwater . Its like First Monday in Ripley....Redneck Garage sale...LOL.My neighbor is bringing some of his chicks to sale , but he has no Buffs
sad.png
Good luck if finding some.

Back
Top Bottom