Want to hatch along? My first incubation :0) Lockdown tomorrow 9-3-11

I can't get pics yet because, I don't want to open the bator just in case anyone else is trying to hatch. It is so hard to see if anyone is pipping because, of the bator. I will take pics as soon as I can though.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Do you have any pictures of Lucky yet!? Please post if you do!!

tmrw is the start of day 20 for me, still here peeping from the bator but still no pips that i can see
hmm.png
wish theyd hurry it on up!
wink.png

Here they are!

First, the male cream legbar with the two lavender araucana chicks:

102334_imag1379.jpg

The male and femal cream legbars (the boy has a yellow dot on his head which makes him male)

102334_imag1376.jpg

And the Yorkshire lads holding them:

102334_lads_and_chicks.jpg

There are two eggs left, one is peeping, has a giant airsac but hasn't pipped. Not a peep from the other. Today is day 23.

Last edited:
update.....
we have 11/16 so far. to my surprise the black orpington hatched and looks well. the air sac was half the size of the egg so i thought it wouldn't be OK.
of the 5 left one has pipped. today is day 21.

jumpy.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

Quote:

I've been lurking in this site. Mine just hatched Labor Day, but when I read this I fought you might be interested in knowing that hens can store semen for months so you could still have fertile eggs!

I just saw one of my OE eggs rock:celebrate
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
celebrate.gif

OKay update.
wink.png
When I got back from taking the kids to school and checked on things, looks like there might be one in there zipped. The one that is zipped is not the one I saw rock this morning. I also just saw one more OE rock. ( I think
wink.png
)

So so far one chick
one zip
one rocked
and one rocked I think.
big_smile.png

I just saw a 3rd egg rock and I think it has a pip and it is one of my OEs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
I am having fuzzy butts.
ya.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom