Want your chicken to model boredom busters!

Pics

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
I am creating an article, consisting of a list of boredom busters, how to make them, and more! I need a few pictures, of boredom busters, and hens playing with them! I need pics of ducks, and chickens alike! I will give credit for all the pictures! Thank you!
Ps. Sorry, its not a real product line! I do need you pics though! Weather is bad here and not great for taking pictures!

Last edited:
I dont have a picture but I make my own boredom blocks. The chickens love them. I mix together a mix of their feed, scratch grains, egg shells and whole eggs, and molasses. I will also chop up carrots, lettuce and other veggies if we have extras. Then I put it in the oven until just about firm. I use cake pans to make them. Cheap and doesnt take very long.

Mirror is the favorite around my coop.. i think they are narcissists🤣🐓
20200925_162350.jpg
20200925_162307.jpg

I dont have a picture but I make my own boredom blocks. The chickens love them. I mix together a mix of their feed, scratch grains, egg shells and whole eggs, and molasses. I will also chop up carrots, lettuce and other veggies if we have extras. Then I put it in the oven until just about firm. I use cake pans to make them. Cheap and doesnt take very long.
Awesome! I will defiantly include a boredom block!

Back
Top Bottom