WANTED: Araucana/Ameraucana/EE in Michigan

Did you know there are 2 yahoo groups for chicken keepers in Michigan? Both of these groups should allow you to find folks with what you are looking for. One is MI_Poultry_Lovers and the other is mipoultryfanciers
Both are full of the nicest people. If you don't know how to find the groups on yahoo just let me know and I'll walk you through it. Also, the weekend of October 12 there is going to be a "poultry fest" put on in Frankenmouth, MI by a Michigan Poultry club, it is a chicken show and sale, there should be plenty of birds for sale and it will be a great place to meet breeders. I'm going to try to go, at least for the day on Saturday.
Cheers,
Amy in Oxford

I'll be at the Frankenmuth show too, looking at all the beautiful chickies! Plus, a breeder I found is bringing me a pair of buff colombian bantam cochins, and another breeder is bringing me a couple of SQ red silkies. There's all kinds of birds there...I'm positive you can find what you're looking for. I do believe the bird sale is on Saturday morning, so you may want to get there early.

Back
Top Bottom