Wanted: Omlet Cube

MishMash7

In the Brooder
Oct 31, 2022
I’m looking for an Omlet Cube Mk2. I already have the auto door, so just looking for the cube, stand and run Mk2. I’m in SW Florida, but would pay for shipping. if anyone knows of someone who is selling one , please let me know. I need one by Feb 1. otherwise I will just have to order a new one:(

I’m looking for an Omlet Cube Mk2. I already have the auto door, so just looking for the cube, stand and run Mk2. I’m in SW Florida, but would pay for shipping. if anyone knows of someone who is selling one , please let me know. I need one by Feb 1. otherwise I will just have to order a new one:(
You might want to consider an open air coop for your hot, humid environment, omelets have very poor ventilation and space for the money.

I can build an open tray that will slide across the bottom and one in the back for air flow. I like the plastic and don't want to deal with wood that molds and rots. They are so easy to clean and I love that i can move them around. I have two of the Go Ups, but just ordered 8 chicks and wanted the bigger cube.

Back
Top Bottom