Wanted : silkies and white male Crested duck

PoultryLand

In the Brooder
Aug 13, 2017
Menifee California
Hello
I'm located in Menifee California
We just start our poultry wile have some hens and roosters but we just got one silkie and get in love with him he is nice and peaceful but he it's always alone he doesn't want to get have any love lol with any hens the vet told me that he need a female silkie like him.

We also have one female crested penkin duck she it's looking for a love too lol in crested white penkin

Please let me know if anyone here have any ideas or any silkie hens or crested white penkin you're willing to re-home.

Thank you in advance!!

We only want unvaccinated, non hormone fed, unmedicated girls
Thank you to all

Have you tried asking in the the CA state thread? Someone there might have what you want.

Also, you really don't want a male crested duck if your female is crested. Cresting is a lethal gene in ducks - if the ducklings get two copies, which 25% of them would if you're breeding crested to crested, they will die in the shell. Also, the crested gene frequently causes neurological issues, and, because cresting is caused by a hole in the skull, for a female crested duck mating is very dangerous and can be lethal if the male pulls on her crest. He could give her brain damage. So you might want to think about at least getting a non crested male, or maybe just getting another female to keep her company instead.

Hello I make my search in internet about crested duck and I believe my female it's not crested so they are going to be awesome when I found male crested duck for her..
Also I upload a picture of my silkie I only have one and we are planning extended our poultry I have the enough land for that
I hope can found some silkies

Attachments

• 20170820_081338.jpg
    20170820_081338.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom