Warm Winter Weather = Free Range Fun ~New Day, New Fun, NEW PICS Post #22

They are simply beautiful! What a place to live! Those are some lucky birds there!
thumbsup.gif
Thanks for sharing.

Another warm day, following a week of wild weather, including a tornado and 4" of snow. I was a bit daring and even let my late Suede's hens out with Isaac and the main flock. No one messes with the huge Orp girls more than once, then they go their separate ways, lol. Isaac flirts with the Buffs, Nugget and Hope, but he thunks Dusty, the big blue hen, on the head. For some reason, he's not that enamoured with her. Maybe she looks too much like his former nemesis, the Suedenator.

Another warm day, following a week of wild weather, including a tornado and 4" of snow. I was a bit daring and even let my late Suede's hens out with Isaac and the main flock. No one messes with the huge Orp girls more than once, then they go their separate ways, lol. Isaac flirts with the Buffs, Nugget and Hope, but he thunks Dusty, the big blue hen, on the head. For some reason, he's not that enamoured with her. Maybe she looks too much like his former nemesis, the Suedenator.

They look so happy! Good to see them again.

I am collecting eggs to do a fertility test. An elderly lady neighbor friend of Cetawin's who raised up a very beloved son of Isaac lost him yesterday to an unexpected raccoon attack and she is devastated. He was her big old baby, just like his daddy is mine. She desperately wants to see if she can get another one like Dexter so I am going to see if I can oblige her and at the same time, see if Isaac's fertility is still okay at his advancing age. So, wish us luck!!

Back
Top Bottom