Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nifty-Chicken, Oct 19, 2012.

1. RainMom

RainMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    Hobart, WA
    that's a great job!

We have a similar size pen almost exactly like that one- it's our 'spare" pen, where we planned to use for quarantining new birds.
    (right now it's got our rooster, so the hens can get a rest from him . Poor things- they have feather-less backs!).

2. FirewifeJess

FirewifeJess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2012
    Gallifrey
    Our Grand Prix setup
    [​IMG]
    Happy girl, starting her last heat
    [​IMG]
    Boys got to race each other once :)
    [​IMG]

3. Rainwolf

Rainwolf De La Menagerie

Aug 4, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    My Coop

The black plastic idea is great then use a flat shovel to clear surface and then pull off.

4. RainMom

RainMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    Hobart, WA
    I bought myself chocolate! Whole Paycheck had these big organic dark chocolate bars we love on sale for $2.50 each. Awesome flavors- dark chocolate with sea salt & almonds, with chili pepper, with cherries and chiles, with coffee nibs, etc- I bought one for each of my son's teachers at school , plus office staff, etc.

Of course while they were ON SALE, I just HAD to get some for me and DH.
    We celebrated Valentines day at home, with cheap take out and split a candy bar. [​IMG]

I must have my chocolate- it;s one of the 4 food groups here!

5. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    Got outside and cleaned out the two BLRW coops, sun was shining, it was lovely. Then dark clouds rolled in. Thankfully, just as I finished, it started hailing something fierce! The deck is now covered! Now warming up with a cup of tea and trying to catch up here but it's so hard!!! Since I posted last night there are 15+ new pages!!! LOL!!!

So if there is any big news, somebody please fill me in!!!

DH had his MRI last night, and they gave him a disk with all the images on it. Looking at it with our uneducated eyes, and comparing his images to those online, we are guessing he has two herniated disks, in L5 and S1. We will follow up with his PC Dr this week to find out for sure. But that would explain why every 2-3 months he goes through this, although this is by far the worst epside yet!

6. TurtlePowerTrav

TurtlePowerTrav T.K.'s Farm

Jul 29, 2012
    Oregon City, OR
    My Coop
    Hahaha, I think it moved down here. Just got done dropping pea size hail. I was out building on the pallet coop just before it started.

7. beausonge

beausonge Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2011
    Kelso, WA

[​IMG]

8. beausonge

Feb 11, 2011
    Kelso, WA

You did it!

[​IMG]

Looks GREAT!

[​IMG]

Vickie et al
    Kelso, WA

On the computer and can use those wonderful emoticons!

9. beausonge

Feb 11, 2011
    Kelso, WA
    You are soooooo brave [​IMG]

10. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    Thanks I'm proud of myself for getting it done. My ducks are enjoying it. They are flapping their wings and playing around. Now I just got to get them to start swimming. My favorite thing about ducks is when they splash and swim around in the water.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by