Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Had a bone in chuck pot roast in the crock all day. Some potatoes and carrots into it this afternoon. Oh my that hit the spot. Poor DH is on 12s right now and I wanted something nice for him. We don't usually have roasts because of how long they take to cook.

Yep. Try a white vinager and water. (I use 1/2 c to qt) You can use stronger. Test in a closet. Wet the carpet down thoroughly. Let set for 30 min or so then blot with clean rags. Very good for stains on a mattress, or in your car. (you may have to do several treatments)
To clean your microwave, a mix of 1/2 and 1/2 of vin and water in a cup. Boil in the micro. Let set. Wipe out. Voila done.
These actually work, yours truely has test them several times.
thumbsup.gif

I did white vinegar right away after the first cleaning of it. The smell is still there, and i don't mean the vinegar smell. That actually smelt better then the puke. guess i need to go buy some more. I had to use a whole gallon on the floor because it was such a big space and i did it twice last night. I had to get the smell down enough that she could sleep in the room without gagging from the smell.

Ok here it is! So far one of my eggs never developed, one of them looks like it started then gave up, and one looks like it quit more recently (it looks like there's a spine and such, it looks like a fish really).

The pictures aren't very good, but they were taken with my phone!
How far along are the eggs supposed to be? I look for veins then day 18 I check for movement and veins. In the pictures I can't see if any of yours have veins.

Maybe this isn't the place to ask this but i think several of you have kids. Any ideas how to get the smell of vomit out of a carpet? Also how to get the stain out? I rent i cannot replace the carpet because the landlord seems to be scared i'll put a carpet in that might stain or something. The carpets are white. Why do they even make white carpet? Why would a landlord put white carpet in? I mean seriously?
All i can think is maybe rip that carpet out if i find some used carpet cheap and not say anything to the landlord. maybe it's wrong but it's a white carpet with half of that rooms floor stained pinkish red. My niece had a tall glass of powerade (red) before bed. *sigh*
I tried vinegar last night to keep the dogs away from the room and take the smell out. After the smell of vinegar was gone it went back to the puke smell. I tried lysol, Perfume, mens spray deoderant, Carpet shampoo..... All of them wore off quickly going back to the smell. :( it's just so gross. Any ideas? I'm not a mom I don't know how to clean this up.

Nature's Miracle pet stain remover works wonders.. They sell it at some grocery stores, some variety stores, some hardware stores. Google the name.

Quote:
I know I couldn't get very good pics, but those were the ones that quit, except the one was one that I think is still going... So all of the other ones have veins and movement.
celebrate.gif

OK so do chickens eggshells change color over time!? Or does the color of the egg reflect their mood, nutrition, stress, etc?! My first egg was clearly GREEN, today I got my egg (which one of my BA's decided she needed to sit on
idunno.gif
), it was BLUE!

This is yesterday's egg, and today's egg:

What do you think?

Last edited:
Maybe this isn't the place to ask this but i think several of you have kids. Any ideas how to get the smell of vomit out of a carpet? Also how to get the stain out? I rent i cannot replace the carpet because the landlord seems to be scared i'll put a carpet in that might stain or something. The carpets are white. Why do they even make white carpet? Why would a landlord put white carpet in? I mean seriously?
All i can think is maybe rip that carpet out if i find some used carpet cheap and not say anything to the landlord. maybe it's wrong but it's a white carpet with half of that rooms floor stained pinkish red. My niece had a tall glass of powerade (red) before bed. *sigh*
I tried vinegar last night to keep the dogs away from the room and take the smell out. After the smell of vinegar was gone it went back to the puke smell. I tried lysol, Perfume, mens spray deoderant, Carpet shampoo..... All of them wore off quickly going back to the smell. :( it's just so gross. Any ideas? I'm not a mom I don't know how to clean this up.
It will go away eventually but if you can rent a Rug Doctor from the grocery store. Even if you wiped it up real good and you don't see it now it will show a major stain. Any and and all the dirt in the area will attract to that spot. If you're able to get a carpet cleaner wash it with the soap then go back over it with water a few times be cause if there's soap in the carpet it will attract dirt as well. Those Valpac coupon envelopes have good deals on carpet cleaning too but the rental is may be more cost effective. You can get that Resolve carpet cleaner it will clean it but I don't know about the smell and the stain will come back, but it's inexpensive.

Back
Top Bottom