Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nifty-Chicken, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Hinotori

Hinotori Silver Feathers Premium Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Graham, WA
    Had a bone in chuck pot roast in the crock all day. Some potatoes and carrots into it this afternoon. Oh my that hit the spot. Poor DH is on 12s right now and I wanted something nice for him. We don't usually have roasts because of how long they take to cook.

2. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    I did white vinegar right away after the first cleaning of it. The smell is still there, and i don't mean the vinegar smell. That actually smelt better then the puke. guess i need to go buy some more. I had to use a whole gallon on the floor because it was such a big space and i did it twice last night. I had to get the smell down enough that she could sleep in the room without gagging from the smell.

3. Sweetlilbaby

Sweetlilbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Tacoma Washington
    How far along are the eggs supposed to be? I look for veins then day 18 I check for movement and veins. In the pictures I can't see if any of yours have veins.

4. RainMom

RainMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    Hobart, WA
    Nature's Miracle pet stain remover works wonders.. They sell it at some grocery stores, some variety stores, some hardware stores. Google the name.

5. TacomaFarms

TacomaFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2012
    Tacoma, WA

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  6. TurtlePowerTrav

TurtlePowerTrav T.K.'s Farm

Jul 29, 2012
    Oregon City, OR
    My Coop

7. BantyChickenLuv

BantyChickenLuv Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2012
    Oregon
    x2 - Just candled 19 day eggs and couldn't see anything but a dark blob.

8. TurtlePowerTrav

TurtlePowerTrav T.K.'s Farm

Jul 29, 2012
    Oregon City, OR
    My Coop
    My 12yo Aussie made it through his neuter ok. The tumor was isolated to the testicle. So we should get a few more years out of him.

9. robj

robj Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2012
    Olympia Wa.
    It will go away eventually but if you can rent a Rug Doctor from the grocery store. Even if you wiped it up real good and you don't see it now it will show a major stain. Any and and all the dirt in the area will attract to that spot. If you're able to get a carpet cleaner wash it with the soap then go back over it with water a few times be cause if there's soap in the carpet it will attract dirt as well. Those Valpac coupon envelopes have good deals on carpet cleaning too but the rental is may be more cost effective. You can get that Resolve carpet cleaner it will clean it but I don't know about the smell and the stain will come back, but it's inexpensive.

10. Chicken Rustler

Chicken Rustler Grabs em n runs

I found my room ! ! ! !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by