Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I could use some prayers and good thoughts please. DH just got a call from his PC Dr with the results from his MRI he had Friday. They basically said he has 4-5 major issues going on, from mid to lower back, and he needs to talk to a neurosurgeon about surgery. They were really surprised that he was up and moving at all! Very scared about what this all means. Trying to get an appt scheduled now. :hit

So sorry your DH got such bad news. I will pray they find all that is wrong and fix it.

Hugs from a nurse if that helps.

Vickie et al
Kelso, WA
(I'm on my iPad so I can't use emoticons)

Quote: I guess that means I am the only one that sees it. For me it is the second picture that you posted. Why would it do that? Really no one else sees it???

It's just you seeing it, it seems.
lol.png

Last edited:
Ok please tell me I an not the only one who sees this. The second pic in Jess's last post is a completely naked woman!!!

:idunno HUH?! Where?!

I guess that means I am the only one that sees it. For me it is the second picture that you posted. Why would it do that? Really no one else sees it???

The hen with chicks???

Ok, I see 5 up loaded pics. #1 hen and chicks, #2 naked lady laying down with soccer ball in background, then #s 3,4 and5 are hen and chicks again. This is the funniest thing ever, I even woke up DH and showed him so I know I am not crazy. I just want to know, why only I can seeit. Is anyone else useing the mobile site on your phone? Cause I am.

I thought I'd post pics of this one hen I got in my bunch this weekend. She's supposedly a Faverole, but she's certainly not to the breed standards- if I understand correctly. She is a sweet hen though- nice and tame.

here's another shot:

and another one:

here's the 3 musketeers

This is in the temporary pen- they are going to have to hang out here for awhile until we can make the new pen. Once they are used to being here, I will let them out ot free range. I got 2 eggs from the 8 hens today- which I thought was not too bad, considering the trauma they had- being caught in nets in broad daylight, hauled in a dog kennel and dumped in a pen with a converted dog house, then stalked by 2 curious cats and a very excited labrador.

well, I am amazed no one commented on this faverolle-crossed-with-something-mutt of a hen I got this weekend for my son's laying crew. I'm going to have to cry myself to sleep now
hit.gif

Ok so I just hopped on the computer real fast to see if it shows the same thing here but no. Only on my phone, this is so wierd, I want to take a pic of it on my phone and show you guys lol but then it really will be on here and I know that would not be ok. LOL I am just sitting here laughing my butt off!

I know it may be hard to understand but the fact that he doesn't want to take pain meds is good unless he is doing nothing. Otherwise the meds mask the pain and risk causing more damage.

I've resorted to a pain cocktail at bedtime so I can function these days. (I was waking up in a lot of pain). I take 600 mg;s ibuprofen, 2 Meriva, (nio-available curcumin) and 1-2 capsules magnesium malate. I have a ripped disc in my lower back, and come from a long line of women (3 generations) with spinal fusions. I don't want to be the 4th generation.

4H: Sorry for your hubby's pain and will be praying for his swift recovery. I hope you will get a 2nd opinion though. With such a serious surgery, I would take copies of those x-rays to a 2nd surgeon and ask their opinion.

Quote: with a GLW and EE? They are all beautiful birds.

Ok so I just hopped on the computer real fast to see if it shows the same thing here but no. Only on my phone, this is so wierd, I want to take a pic of it on my phone and show you guys lol but then it really will be on here and I know that would not be ok. LOL I am just sitting here laughing my butt off!

BYC can sometimes be very glitchy, but I suspect it's your phone. If you do post her, make sure to cover her up. Lol!

Russ

Back
Top Bottom