Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Nifty-Chicken, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

2. beausonge

beausonge Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2011
    Kelso, WA

So sorry your DH got such bad news. I will pray they find all that is wrong and fix it.

Hugs from a nurse if that helps.

Vickie et al
    Kelso, WA
    (I'm on my iPad so I can't use emoticons)

3. RainMom

RainMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    Hobart, WA

4. TerrorBird

TerrorBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2012
    Snohomish

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  5. Farmin Momma

Farmin Momma Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2012
    Mill Creek, Wa

Ok, I see 5 up loaded pics. #1 hen and chicks, #2 naked lady laying down with soccer ball in background, then #s 3,4 and5 are hen and chicks again. This is the funniest thing ever, I even woke up DH and showed him so I know I am not crazy. I just want to know, why only I can seeit. Is anyone else useing the mobile site on your phone? Cause I am.

6. BantyChickenLuv

BantyChickenLuv Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2012
    Oregon
    I am, and I don't see it...

7. RainMom

Jan 27, 2013
    Hobart, WA
    well, I am amazed no one commented on this faverolle-crossed-with-something-mutt of a hen I got this weekend for my son's laying crew. I'm going to have to cry myself to sleep now[​IMG].

8. Farmin Momma

Farmin Momma Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2012
    Mill Creek, Wa
    Ok so I just hopped on the computer real fast to see if it shows the same thing here but no. Only on my phone, this is so wierd, I want to take a pic of it on my phone and show you guys lol but then it really will be on here and I know that would not be ok. LOL I am just sitting here laughing my butt off!

9. RainMom

Jan 27, 2013
    Hobart, WA
    I've resorted to a pain cocktail at bedtime so I can function these days. (I was waking up in a lot of pain). I take 600 mg;s ibuprofen, 2 Meriva, (nio-available curcumin) and 1-2 capsules magnesium malate. I have a ripped disc in my lower back, and come from a long line of women (3 generations) with spinal fusions. I don't want to be the 4th generation.

4H: Sorry for your hubby's pain and will be praying for his swift recovery. I hope you will get a 2nd opinion though. With such a serious surgery, I would take copies of those x-rays to a 2nd surgeon and ask their opinion.

10. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by