Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Back some time ago we where talking about sheet composting garden plots. I saw this on Craigslist and wondered what you think of using this as a sheet compost. It also fits into the do no harm idea of not using nonrenewable resources. Apparently it is a mattress recyclers. All that cotton batting inside the mattresses is being offered free. Lots of it.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/zip/3598243346.html

We generate about 12 square yards a week. Excellent for using in your compost, help new seedlings or for insulation. Come see it at A Plus Removal & Recycling, 116 Clay St NW, Auburn. 253-737-4441 Monday through Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm.

Well, just finished dinner (GF pumpkin pancakes) and have some 3 ingredient PB cookies in the oven...though mine are 5 ingredients because they're better with oatmeal and vanilla ;)

Where is everyone?

I am laughing so hard at this too!
lau.gif
That looks exactly like my Romeo, but he is super sweet and has never attacked a person!

I think someone may have just stolen one of my chickens. I'm baffled! I put all the chickens away and latched the coop and run doors right after dark. Head count and everything. While reading to John I heard a noise but assumed it was just the structure settling or something. Didn't want to worry. Then after putting the kids to bed about 20 minutes ago DH said "Honey, why are the chickens out?! One just walked by the back door...." So I grabbed a flashlight and ran outside and sure enough now all the chickens were outside between the run and the house, and the run door was swung closed but no longer latched. Willow, one of my EEs is missing but all the other chickens were accounted for and they were all together. We looked everywhere and she's missing. I hope it was just a weird coincidence and maybe I'm crazy, maybe she's hunkered down in the dark somewhere we can't find her and will be back in the morning. I'm totally weirded out though and think it smells of HUMANS :(

Back
Top Bottom