Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I am so happy. I just googled my other home regulations on chickens and I thought you couldn't have any but you can have 3 hens! Guess what website google led me to for this information? Here. What an awesome website. Now when I go back and forth I don't have to worry about someone taking care of my babies, I can take them with me. This is just so great, what a relief. Happy Dance around the house. Yippee.

Preparing to go into lock down tonight hatch is Sunday. What did/ do I think I am going to do with 26 chicks. 20 BCM and 6 OE

You probably weren't thinking....like usual. Lol! :lau  :plbb  Have fun with all of your new babies!

Did you candle them and all are developing? 100% hatch rate would be amazing!

Well, phooey. Blossom is still with us, but on the other hand I just had a crown and peg come off a tooth I had a root canal on maybe twenty years ago?
Phooey, phooey, phooey: I have to go to the dentist, phooey phfui.

Oh... OUCH! Dang Darn Rats! I hate having dental work problems. I hope it goes better than expected for repair!

I am so happy. I just googled my other home regulations on chickens and I thought you couldn't have any but you can have 3 hens! Guess what website google led me to for this information? Here. What an awesome website. Now when I go back and forth I don't have to worry about someone taking care of my babies, I can take them with me. This is just so great, what a relief. Happy Dance around the house. Yippee.

Two houses? You have to take care of 2 houses? That's a lot of work, I hope one of them is a really super comfy, relaxing, spacious, bright, lovely place!
big_smile.png

Good news, but don't you have four?
hu.gif

I wanted to let y'all know that we have fallen in love with and use Dawn's soap and lotion products EXCLUSIVELY in our home. They're the only soaps that don't make us itch! LOL She is extremely reasonably priced for home made soaps and I highly recommend her products! Hint hint...she'll be at the Bothel Feed Center on Saturday if you want to arrange to buy stuff from her ahead of time!!

You are so sweet, thank you!
hugs.gif

I will be at the Bothell Feed Store at 11 or just before - please let me know if there is anything you'd like!

I'll also bring samples
big_smile.png

Preparing to go into lock down tonight hatch is Sunday. What did/ do I think I am going to do with 26 chicks. 20 BCM and 6 OE

Well I know right where a bunch of both those breeds can go! I think I should start practicing my Jr. Chicken rustler skills. I am sure I could find my way to ones house for my first big night chick shopping trip! Lol

Does anyone here sell Black Copper Marans? I am just trying to figure out what a good price for BMC chicks would be. On CL I have been seeing them from $5-$9 a chick. Through hatcheries they are $8.88 for boys and $9.88 for girls.

Well, phooey. Blossom is still with us, but on the other hand I just had a crown and peg come off a tooth I had a root canal on maybe twenty years ago?

Phooey, phooey, phooey: I have to go to the dentist, phooey phfui.

Oh... OUCH!  Dang Darn Rats!  I hate having dental work problems.  I hope it goes better than expected for repair! 

Well, at least I don't need a root canal! Being as how it's already canaled, and all.

Trying hard to wake up enough to call the dentist, which is never much fun.

Blossom's much better today, although still not standing up right; I put her in a plastic box full of paper towels with her head and bottom sticking out, so she can't be stepped on. She's been eating and drinking right along.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom