Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

@Hinotori been raining all day here since we left early to the yardbirds here
in chehalis couple good downpours but need to collect eggs suddenly it
struck me I do believe I have a couple extra cockerel here....
I love Yardbirds! When I was a kid my mom took me there a couple of times and now it is even better.

I remember sunbirds and yardbirds I was living in a travel trailer between Lebam and Raymond in the 80s those were my heavy drinking years had a few chickens then to but they were kind of on there own wasn't very responsible in those days.

he he he! Can't say that would be the worst place my lips have been.
lau.gif

Whites contain the antinutrient avidin that binds biotin. Cooking helps deactivate it (but not fully). Need a good source of biotin to counteract it, which egg yolk is a very good source. Eggs are one of the easiest protein to digest, cooked or raw.
A complete protein !
And if you eat it with the crunchy delicious egg shell...you get great calcium too !
Just ask Jack !

YUMMMMMMMMMM says Jack !

He gets a raw (when I chip one by accident ) egg every so often......
But cooking makes it a complete protein.

All those body builders who eat raw eggs are doing it wrong !

Oh my, I really needed to laugh that was a good one. You're right, you came up with some great names but he did win. Now I want to see you standing out in your backyard calling that animal :)
lau.gif
Oh my, I never thought of that...but we are out in the sticks on the bayou Willapa, so I doubt anyone would hear...if they did, they'd probably think I was hollaring at Einstein !

Brabanter chicks!

Question about this girl, she has messed up nostrils and eye lids I cleaned her up and she can open them..but it looks like she has extra long lids?
Has anyone seen this before? Her down is also patchy and she is missing toes.

Back
Top Bottom