Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Hey there bud 59 now still feel 16 Just fall down more .. you should see the 3 blue Marans I picked up for the silkie to raise poor girls wanted to hatch some4 eggs got to 24 days gave them 3 I bought at day old from auction but know the breeder

Hey there bud 59 now still feel 16 Just fall down more .. you should see the 3 blue Marans I picked up for the silkie to raise poor girls wanted to hatch some4 eggs got to 24 days gave them 3 I bought at day old from auction but know the breeder
Cool hope they turn out to be big round pretty pullets . I’m 60 now shooting for 61 in March.

mine is August did go to Morton here got some coricidin buy mucinex at Costco but it is generic so still great I intend to raise all three of marans one will splash

Opened the barn this morning and I had a new rooster in there. I have no idea where it came from must have snuck in there yesterday or something, it’s kind of like a little cockerel I have that’s about 4 months old he is a blue icebar. This one looks similar to it and in size only about 3 1/2 pounds but he has spurs that are about 4 inches long he can hardly walk. No one around me has chickens and I don’t have anyone close to me either.

Back
Top Bottom