Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there's good news and there's bad news

forecast still shows that it is going to snow a lot on Friday (and more so where we are going)

BUT !! Whistler Mountain will open for skiing on Friday, which likely means that the roads will be cleared and probably bare due to the volume of traffic

there's always a ton of traffic transiting Vancouver BC, even on the "east bypass" road that we take to get to the Trans-Canada; we've never had totally smooth sailing on that route

sure wish it were feasible to take our Trooper (4WD) on the trip but we will have to make do with the Yaris

we may have to overnight somewhere enroute on Friday ... hope not, though, $$$$ !! normally we overnight Thursday in Bellingham, will just have to see how it goes

So I just got news from the Dr. that says I have atypical ductal hyperplasia on the other side. Essentially, pre-pre-cancer. I will be heading up to SCCA on the 9th of Dec. They will sit down with me and help to guide in a course of action. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
hugs.gif

So unfortunatly I will not be able to baby sit chickies for Clover.
sad.png

Quote:
Have a set of needle nose pliers.

I wish I had both needle nose pliers and gloves. Also - the water really needs to be hot or you might end up ripping the skin off. If it's too difficult - try dipping the bird again.

Quote:
My thoughts are with you. My mother had cancer - they gave her a 10% chance of survival. She lived another 28 years before dieing of heart failure. Make your mantra "I am well, I am well"

hugs.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Remember A A. Any word on yer house and when Ya want me to deliver this new coop/coops ??
hide.gif

Sorry CR! I talked to DH but didn't get a definitive answer. We are also dealing with the oldest DD. Seems she is tired of playing by our rules and wants to move out. Of course there is a young man involved who is a bad influence. We love her and don't want to see her get hurt! I know who has my back but it is still heart-wrenching all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom