Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
That’s kinda how I got my flock in the first place… and the fish tank… and actually, a lot of things. LOL.

Quote:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What kind of fish? We've got 3 different tanks set up right now and a 4th will be started after we are done adding on to the chicken run.

Quote:
I read that to. . . and now I cant find where it is at
idunno.gif

but yes, goldfish for ducks!

bikergirl, i have australian spotted ducks. i am trying to convince dh to let me order some sebbies too, but they are a bit cost prohibitive to him! lol

awww hippie chickie, they are so tiny! we have house bunnies, but they were full grown when we got them.

Hey Herbandteas, It's a little mutt bunny. Those little buggers are getting bigger by the moment. They are about double the size of what they were in the picture. And they finally look like rabbits instead of hairless rats!!

Would anyone in the South Sound like to have some sexed pullet chicks from MPC that were part of a mixed-up order? I cancelled a MPC order a while back and, well, today it showed up. There's just no way I can keep this many birds because we live in Tacoma proper on a regular sized city lot.

Right now I've got:
1 – buff orpington pullet
1 – black sex-link
1 – gold-laced Wyandotte
1 – barred Plymouth Rock
1 – white-crested blue polish pullet
1 – australorp pullet

I just found out that my friend who was going to take 3-4 was told "no way" by her husband.
hmm.png
I'm happy to give them away to people who are current chicken owners and will take at least 2 to add to their laying flock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom