Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the mealworms, it took longer that I though it would too. But I got some instructions from Sillychickens on BYC and it seems to take awhile to get going, but if you get multipl containers going at different stages, you should have continuous worms eventually. The silly beetles mate a lot! I just bought like 3 containers of worms from the pet store and threw them in a container of bran with 2 potato halves, and waited, and waited. When I was just about to throw it out, is when I noticed I had tiny worms. They don't produce or grow as fast in the lower temps. It's pretty easy! My girls will be excited!

Quote:
Thanks. I am gonna do that as soon as I can get to someplace that has mealworms for a decent price. Way too expensive here..... Can't remember how much, I only remember it was an Awful lot for a very small tub of worms.

Already said it on facebook, but here I can put running and dancing happy people.

yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Yay Donna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Quote:
Finally, finally, finally!!!!!! Yay! WooHoo!
D.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
D.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
:celebrate
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

That is super fantastic brennant. Now to get you some of the green kind!

Last edited:
Quote:
Why does this stuff all have to be so far away and where the city folk all get it?
hide.gif
tongue.gif

Adjust your collar there Rob. Your red neck is showing just a bit.

I was sent some great news!

Well, about 40 folks from the Farm Bureau and other Ag groups showed up to the Hearing. Poultry was then removed from the new regulations.

So, some good news and shows that Poultry folks have some vocal support in the Seattle area.

Good news. Thought I'd share-
Andrew​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom