Watching Hunger Hits Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read she overdosed and died. What a shame really, you win a million dollars and instead of playing it smart and saving it she buys drugs and kills herself. Now her kids have no mom.

I knew I should have left this one be, Mr. Capvin you put " words in my mouth" I did not have here.

Last edited:
Jeff, I will not question your statement that "all the dopers" you knew were dumb. However, you should not turn that experience into a statistic but it is merely reflective on who your friends are. In fact, the dumb and the disadvantaged are not more likely to abuse drugs and alchol and for better or for worse there are a lot of very intelligent people hooked on alchol, drugs and cigaretts.

Although one would have to question that level of intelligence if they partook of the said addictive substances in the first place.....
wink.png

Jeff, I will not question your statement that "all the dopers" you knew were dumb. However, you should not turn that experience into a statistic but it is merely reflective on who your friends are. In fact, the dumb and the disadvantaged are not more likely to abuse drugs and alchol and for better or for worse there are a lot of very intelligent people hooked on alchol, drugs and cigaretts.
EDITED for Dignity purposes, thank you very much.

Jeff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom