Wazine

I just skimmed some of your other posts.

How old is this sick one?
How many days has she not been eating?
Is she one that you've been treated with Corid too?
She is 6 months. About 2 days. It started when I started the wazine.
My other post was about my other chicken. I’ve been having NO luck!

Thanks. My girl isn’t able to walk now. Seems as though she’s getting worse, even though I gave her wazine.
I am so sorry.

She may have been full of worms because her immune system was already taxed so to speak.

Have you brought home any new birds in the last few months?

Is she eating a complete balanced food right now?

I am so sorry.

She may have been full of worms because her immune system was already taxed so to speak.

Have you brought home any new birds in the last few months?

Is she eating a complete balanced food right now?
Yes, but they were separated. All she is really eating for me is oats. I’m very concerned! She is one of my favorite birds I was going to take her to the vet, but it is very expensive, and I don’t see what they could possible do for her.

Yes, but they were separated. All she is really eating for me is oats. I’m very concerned! She is one of my favorite birds I was going to take her to the vet, but it is very expensive, and I don’t see what they could possible do for her.
Oats isn't going to cut it.
Do you have poultry vitamins like Nutri-Drench?

Unless you have the new birds a football field length away and practice strict biosecurity it doesn't really matter if they aren't housed together.

Where did the new birds come from and how old are they?

Oats isn't going to cut it.
Do you have poultry vitamins like Nutri-Drench?

Unless you have the new birds a football field length away and practice strict biosecurity it doesn't really matter if they aren't housed together.

Where did the new birds come from and how old are they?
I just started giving her probiotics. I got the new birds from a private breeder who is actually a friend of mine.

Back
Top Bottom