We all do it... ....or maybe just a few

Without going into detail... one of my best friends is OCD to the MAX! No matter how clean I keep things, or organized (which isn't a lot with a 2 yr old.) she will come over and I will find her vaccuming my living room, washing my dishes if I didn't run the dishwasher, tidying up my computer desk.... even washing out my bathroom sink and mirrors!!! FOR REAL!!!

I am a 'clean' person.... I do a load of laundry, load of dishes and run the vaccum everyday!!! Still I feel like a disgusting pig when I see that happen in my house. Its embarrassing.
sad.png

Quote:
Moved something?
Im just talking about when your in there tapping your toes and looking at the wall paper you just peek behind the curtain. Not move the soap dish under the counter....

You know, I sometimes walk into my bedrrom and think "Why does it look like I am still in high school?" but then i remind myself that when the kids are older I will have time for making my house pretty...or time for more pets...lol

Quote:
I have a 3 year old and a 18 month old. My carpet is dirty right after Im done vaccuming it!
Dont feel bad!!!! haha I bet your house is alot cleaner than my friends who has only herself and her boyfriend to clean up after!

Dont be ashamed...cause then I would have to be too!!
lol.png

Yes I peak-it's human nature! And when I know people are coming over..I will scrub from top to bottom and hope someone peeks at my shower to see it clean and think it is like that all the time! hahaha....

My mother had a system. She would leave the vacuum and all of the cleaning supplies out in the living room. Whenever someone would show up, she would say "I was just getting ready to clean house."

She very seldom actually cleaned the place up, but everyone just knew that she was always cleaning the house.

Rufus

I have 4 & 5 yr old boys on a farm with goats, dogs, and chickens... AND forest green carpet (stupid DH's ex wife...
rant.gif
) yeah I vaccum more than I shall ever admit and its ALWAYS covered in stuff... my mom tells me that her house was the same till we got older.

Wouldn't want to look at mine, although I can say I HONESTLY try to clean, its just a big old house and things are starting to wear out and I need to do some remodeling . . . but when I read the thread, or title I thought it was going to be "do you pee in the shower?" I just read where one of the CW singers said that, and she said she did. . .sorry! But it was funny!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom