We got flurries!

Quote:
I remember a pretty good snow in Wilson in 2003, you mean to tell me you haven't had a good snow since then?

I am in Michigan and we got 6+ inches of snow. I am a 1/2 hour east of Lansing. To the north and west of me got a lot more. Haven't seen any weather reports yet, but they were predicting 10 inches or so!

It is a real heavy wet snow. Great for packing and terrible for shoveling.

Sarah

Hey, Wilson is the next county under mine. I think we had a good one in early 2005. The power even went out. Ever since then WRAL's Greg Fichel kept saying "we're gonna get 10" tomorrow." Not as much as a flake comes down. I was born and raised in Mich. so I really miss the snow!
barnie.gif

Quote:
I was born and raised in a small town 45 miles due west of Grand Rapids. Have you heard of Muskegon? Grand Haven? Holland? They're right on Lake Michigan.

Last edited:
Congrats on your FL snow. When we were stationed in Jupiter FL we had snow one winter. Made us very homesick. After last winter in Maine you can have the snow for a while. I can wait.

Our last good snow was in the blizzard of 1993. Ever sence it ether gos north of us or south threw Atlanta. Everything after about 1997 as melted before noon. An I live on a mountain!!

We have had flurries all day today.

Back
Top Bottom