We Quit Cigarettes

:lau you can’t ride a bike on the highway!! I am going to turn the computer screen off since I don’t really use it anyway. Although I always am too hot or too cold! The other car I could set it perfectly!

Don't tell my bike that. :lau
264500.jpg

Thank you!! This is very helpful and informative. I never thought of it like this before.

I do think it is 100% psychological though because I can eat a huge omelette or something and be super full but I will still want to eat a snack or dessert or something. I think I just want something to do with my hands maybe? And especially when I watch TV I “have to” snack.
Don't watch TV then. Go for a walk. BTW, I found an absolutely free meditation ap. It's called Smiling Mind. Check it out. I only did the first one, which was pleasant. Meditation may help you, too.

Pay attention when you eat--how it tastes, how it smells, your chewing... the whole experience. Consider what it took to produce that food and deliver it to your plate. Really experience your meals. I know I sometimes feel I missed out by being distracted, eating without noticing. I missed the pleasure of it and want to have another go, but that never really satisfies either--because it is excess, maybe.

Don't watch TV then. Go for a walk. BTW, I found an absolutely free meditation ap. It's called Smiling Mind. Check it out. I only did the first one, which was pleasant. Meditation may help you, too.

Pay attention when you eat--how it tastes, how it smells, your chewing... the whole experience. Consider what it took to produce that food and deliver it to your plate. Really experience your meals. I know I sometimes feel I missed out by being distracted, eating without noticing. I missed the pleasure of it and want to have another go, but that never really satisfies either--because it is excess, maybe.
I'm looking for the app now.

Yeah, I need to walk more or at least get off the screens and experience life more :oops:

But I like watching TV at night before bed and that’s when I snack. Can’t really walk then. Especially in pajamas. But maybe I could just go to bed or at least be more aware.

And I will try that app!! Thank you!!

And this is a good point. I never thought of it like that before. I usually scarf stuff down and don’t even notice.

Naw I drank some milk and had a few crackers with peanut butter.

Nope not special. My meds can drive me to low. Going low is actually showing me that I AM recovering so someday I may be able to be off the meds.
It is one reason I have to test ten times a day.
Do you take a little blue pill or a shot?
I saw a commercial for a once a week shot, I think.

Back
Top Bottom