We Quit Cigarettes

I tried it and I got severely ill. Not every diet is for everyone. That's why I say I disagree because not everyone can eat zero carbs. Some people get hospitalized for doing such things.
I never stated "everyone" can eat zero carbs. I wrote, "actually "a" person can be fine with zero carbs." Some people can't eat meat, some can't eat dairy, some can't eat soy, etc. My husband has celiac so he can't eat gluten. I'd never state that because one size doesn't necessarily fit all.

When we change food for the animals we keep, it's best to make small adjustments and take adequate time. It's no different for people. Some people who transition from another diet can have more difficulty. Some of the vegans in the group I'm in, have a difficult time switching to meat. It takes time for gut bacteria to adjust. I've always eaten meat so my gut flora didn't have much adjusting to do. I was surprised at how much inflammation I had. I've had to readjust my sandals to a smaller size twice. :gig

I have black paint.

If that won't work I'll pull a K-dog and go buy one.
Or three.
:lau :oops:
Buying one is better than the crystals, and whale song.
:lau what is this whale song thing!? I saw the link Kiki posted but do people really listen to it!?

Too bad everyone didn't think my balls thread was as hilarious as I did.

I think I actually peed in my pants when I started that thread.

I thought it was hilarious!!

You should get them checked out :lau

Definitely broken! ;)

They're so tasty with their giant, creamy yolks. Eat those loudmouth guinea eggs! I'll bet they are lovely.

I sell most of them at work, and the fam takes many dozens. I have sold about 15 dozen in the last month, but that barely puts a dent in the supply when collecting over a dozen a day.
But I like the keets! So cute and annoying. :love

By not eating vegetables. The body is fueled by gluconeogenesis. People who have changed to a no-carb/low carb diet have been able to reverse diabetes.

Is this similar to Keto or totally different? And wait.... how do you get nutrients without vegetables!? Vitamins? :pop

By not eating vegetables. The body is fueled by gluconeogenesis. People who have changed to a no-carb/low carb diet have been able to reverse diabetes.
So you eat nothing but meat and dairy? To me that sounds very unhealthy to not consume vegetables but if it works for you that great.

I have idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension. A low carb diet high in meat and dairy us not recommended since dairy causes more mucus in the body and makes the mucus thicker. Meat causes inflammation in the body which causes the arteries to close even more than mine already are. I'm a vegan and I'll never change my mind. I have been doing it for 7 years and I was told I'd die 10 1/2 years ago in 6 months. I didn't and I strongly believe it's due to my eating, healthy living, faith, and support.

Back
Top Bottom