We Quit Cigarettes

Okay all.... I have been laying in bed on my phone surfing the internet for long enough now!!

I hear something outside that kinda sounds like a puppy whining. Just did a double check and mine is laying at my feet. Weird.

Sweet dreams everyone, and have a wonderful weekend!!

yes, I was reply/quoting their comment about nyquil. My Better-half showed me the stuff. So I figured share the knowledge that was completely relevant.
1f9daaca-5165-4ce2-b747-8bb7bd3cc942_1.fd478f7ceaa7630e4642c55bbbf78611.jpeg
?? This stuff? I recently bought some thinking it was high fructose free and alcohol free nyquil and didnt realize it was just sleep aid until I got home! 😫

What the ****? What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with us quitters, so just stop please?
This, my dear was also relavant to earlier talk. Talk of age and falling in love at later & later years was also what is or isn't considered old. So I referenced Baba (my gramma) who passed at 103, just 2 months shy of 104 - last fall.

I could go back even earlier this week, when there was a little humour around latin words for "half."

When I do add stuff its always going to come from a positive point of reference. There is too much negative out there. Butidigress...

nite nite y'all, keep going.

Okay, I'm going to log off for the night.
Great to have you back, Webby -- even though it was just a day that you were gone, it was weird not having you there. You're a very important part of this thread. I hope that things go well for you tomorrow. Best of luck to you.
Good night, everybody, and I'll see you guys tomorrow! Sweet dreams, everyone.

This, my dear was also relavant to earlier talk. Talk of age and falling in love at later & later years was also what is or isn't considered old. So I referenced Baba (my gramma) who passed at 103, just 2 months shy of 104 - last fall.

I could go back even earlier this week, when there was a little humour around latin words for "half."

When I do add stuff its always going to come from a positive point of reference. There is too much negative out there. Butidigress...

nite nite y'all, keep going.
Sorry my dear if I offended you. I promise I didn't mean to, just have' been keeping up. My bad again.

Back
Top Bottom